Monday, May 3, 2010

New Hobby

So, i love being a stay at home mom. It gives me a chance to find hidden talents and develop new hobbies. When I met Russell, I never cooked and didn't really care to know how. But, ever since i have become a mom and have had more time for the domestic stuff in my life I have found out that I really like to cook dinners. I still dont really like to bake very much (but i think that is a good thing because baking only makes you fat). I like trying to develop new ideas and use new ingredients and make it look delicious. Russell and i have a rating scale that we judge each dinner on and my goal is to make each days better than the last and so far it has pretty much been working.

1 comment:

  1. I am looking for new recipes! I have a goal to try one new recipe a week! The dinner in your pic looks delicious! You should sent me the recipe! Hope all is going well! It's been a while. Oh and I am finally going back to school! Woot Woot!

    ReplyDelete